You are being redirected to globalinnes.com

Saturday, March 04, 2006

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here's about 3,000 of em. I took my Mom to the Feria (fruit and veggie market) this morning. She LOVED it!

I forgot the camera, but we took some pics when we got home:

The spoils of war (or the market... whatever)... the flowers are from our Landlords family, they brought them for Mom when she arrived.














Mom making freshly squeezed orange juice.





















Me making our Breakfast Smoothy with Mango, Pineapple, Bannanas, Strawberries, Blackberries, and Orange Juice.

1 comment:

Mommy of Four said...

So, I'm gonna just go out on a limb, here, and guess that you didn't post today because Dena had the baby??????????? I hope she did!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a quarter aged youth/missions guy living and serving in Lima, Peru with my wife (Dena), son (Micaiah) and daughter (Shaylee).

Blog Archive