You are being redirected to globalinnes.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

And awaaaay we go. It's 6:15 on Monday and we are up and running. Finishing packing, getting breakfast ready and of course and some point we need to stop and sing happy birthday to the belly. Today is the day of my child's entry into this earth.

Thank you, for everyone of you who have prayed for us and the baby over the last nine months. It's been so rewarding to go to Dr's appointments and repeatedly hear the baby described at wonderful, excellent and perfect (a good Wesleyan... haha). Your prayers have been very appreciated.

The induction process begins at 8:00am ct. Please remember to continue praying and lift Dena, Baby and I up in that hour and throughout the day. I'll be sure to blog with pics and a name as soon as I can after things settle down.

We love you and thank God for every person that stumbles across my ramblings on the net.

5 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Praying!!!! I'm so excited to see pictures...

matthew said...

God bless you guys!

Richards' said...

Yeah! Brother is a daddy today! Can't wait to hear all about it! Epidural, or no epidural? Boy or girl? 10 fingers and ten toes?

Sarah Gomez said...

hehe, I can't help but remember you as the "new kid" ... doesn't seem possible that a 4th grade "new kid" can have a baby!!!

Congratulations :)

South American Rains said...

Congradulations! We heard at school that the baby came last night. I know that you are so relieved that the baby is here and everyone is doing well. Hope to see you all soon. Let us know if we can do anything.

About Me

My photo
I'm a quarter aged youth/missions guy living and serving in Lima, Peru with my wife (Dena), son (Micaiah) and daughter (Shaylee).

Blog Archive