You are being redirected to globalinnes.com

Friday, November 17, 2006

1. FIRST NAME? Elliott
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Uncle Ellison, but he thought his name was to feminine, so I ended up as Elliott.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? In May when my Dad saw Micaiah for the first (and so far only) time.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on how focused I am, if I'm in a hurry it's just chicken scratch.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Corn Beef.
6. KIDS? Micaiah and...
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe... depends on my mood when I first met me...
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yeah, I only write though when I am really contemplating something or when I get ito a poetry writing mood.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yeah, probably more then I should.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yeah
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Would love to.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coooooooookie Crisp.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear sandals and crocs, so I don't have to worry about it.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not like, "Hey, I think I could birth a baby strong, but Iyeah, I'm buff."
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My impatience. I can't even wait for my hair to grow before I cut it.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mom, Dad and the Pabsts Fam.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Um, I'm putting it on my blog so I don't care.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pajama pants with the "One Up" mushroom from Mario brothers and bare feet.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chili-Mac. It's an awesome comfort food Dena makes with Mac and Cheese, hamburger, corn and tomato paste... awesome.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dogs barking across the street...
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black or blue.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Cost Rican Coffee in the morning.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mother in Law. We invited her down here a week before she was suppose to come (for xmas) in order to help take care of Micaiah while we pack.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Confidence.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yeah.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Um... Hockey, it's the only sport worth watching... well, besides sumo wrestling.
29. EYE COLOR? Azul
30. HAT SIZE? Dunno... big
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican or Italian.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies where the good guys win.
34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Nacho Libre.
35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE U WEARING? Yellow Santa Cruz vintage tshirt
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses from my hot hot hot wife
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything with coffee in it.
38. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Stephen Harper
39. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably someone from the IYG
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished Velvet Elvis and Rainbow 6. About to start Faces of Protestantism in Latin America.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mouse pads are a tool of oppression instituted by "the man" in order to sell foam mats with pictures of kittens on them in an effort to strip humanity of all things masculine.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? My Name is Earl and The Office... I love Jim's constant tormenting Dwight.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Micaiah's laugh when I really get him going, oh, and the theme song from The Office.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? TRS.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Russia or Albania.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can fit a tenis ball in my mouth and close my mouth around it.
47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Listowel, ON, 1981
48. IN A PREVIOUS LIFE, WHAT WERE YOU? A politician, but not the crooked kind.
49. IF YOU WERE TO PURSUE ANOTHER DEGREE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? MA in theology, missiology, apologetics or something to do with youth ministry.
50. IF YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Something snazzy like Skippy or Charlie.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quarter aged youth/missions guy living and serving in Lima, Peru with my wife (Dena), son (Micaiah) and daughter (Shaylee).

Blog Archive