You are being redirected to globalinnes.com

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Year in Review



Well, the year is coming to a close rather quickly and because I'm gonna be pretty busy from now until we leave for Peru on the 30th of December, I thought I would put up a year in review slide show.

Some of the pics have captions, some don't, but here are some of the highlights from my year:

1. Birth of Micaiah
2. My Mom coming to visit
3. Visiting Family in Illinois
4. Seeing my Dad meet Micaiah
5. Dena's Mom's visit
6. Dena's Dad's visit
7. Dena's Grandmother's visit
8. Working with the International youth group
9. Working with the IYG Guys Bible Study
10. IYG Guys Bible Study retreat in the mountains
11. IYG Campout with AJ Thomas
12. Preforming my first wedding for my best friend, Michelle
13. And lots of other stuff....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quarter aged youth/missions guy living and serving in Lima, Peru with my wife (Dena), son (Micaiah) and daughter (Shaylee).

Blog Archive