You are being redirected to globalinnes.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


BABY BLOG

No baby yet. But here's the skinny.

Last night they finished our floors (faithful readers will know what I am talking about).
Basically, they finished the last coat of varnish at 9:30 last night. I then left to go to our friends house (Sue and Jarvis) to spend the night with Dena and away from the fumes.

After climbing into the
separate twin beds in the guest room we settled in for a long winters nap. At 12:40 the light flashed on and Dena was motioning for me to put on my hearing aids. Turned out her water had broken! Yippee!

After waiting another couple of hours, sharing now, one twin bed (cramped! Can you say, "The baby is a cover hog?"), our friend, Sue, drove us home so we could be in our own comfy bed when contractions started.

Long story short, it's 7:45am and no contractions yet. Dena is downstairs talking to Grandma Meanie (her mom... someday I'll explain the name... it's really quite endearing) on the phone and she insisted on making her own breakfast.

So as I have time throughout the day I'll try to blog. No promises, but I
think this would be a neat record of the birth.

Please keep praying and we'll keep you up to date.


1 comment:

Mommy of Four said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! Good luck!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a quarter aged youth/missions guy living and serving in Lima, Peru with my wife (Dena), son (Micaiah) and daughter (Shaylee).

Blog Archive