You are being redirected to globalinnes.com

Monday, July 23, 2007

The sermon went well yesterday. The funniest thing being that my translator and I looked like we had gone shopping for corresponding outfits but hadn't eve talked about what we'd be wearing.

I'm just getting ready to head out to a breakfast meeting with some folks who are taking over an english speaking youth ministry at the "Union International Church" here in Lima. It's a non-denom church for expats.

They asked if I would help with their ministry and I explained I could not commit on a regular basis but would be happy to help them with special events, etc. This morning is sort of a brain storming session on thier fall (for us, spring) activities, and to give the youth leaders some basic pointers as they are new to ym (haha... fresh meat ;) )

Anyway, Mom has been asking me if my camera is broken so here are some new pics.








4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's a pretty cute little handful you've got there.

Maria Purviance said...

it's amazing how much your son looks like you.

Anonymous said...

2 angels
luv ma

Heather Durkee said...

super cute pics!

About Me

My photo
I'm a quarter aged youth/missions guy living and serving in Lima, Peru with my wife (Dena), son (Micaiah) and daughter (Shaylee).

Blog Archive